Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Mid- and High-Stakes Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-14-2005, 11:50 PM

Default For The Record...

My post earlier regarding the 30-60 game must have been misinterpreted. I was not bragging about beating the game, nor was i saying i was beating the game "easily".

That post was there to see if anyone noticed the same things that i did when i made the switch from 15-30 to 30-60.

I apologize to those of you who were offended by the post and took it to believe that I was superior and had found easy pickings in my 10K hands experience.

In no way, shape, form, or fashion was i trying to brag.

I hardly think that earning less than 2/3 of one BB/hr. is worth bragging about.

All I wanted was some feedback from other players who made the switch and what nuances and observations they noticed in their personal play and results.

The comment about the aces, well, the point of that was a huge preflop favorite gets narrower as more hands come against it. Give me AA every time, sure, i'll play it. But for pete's sake, you mean to tell me that you want eight way action when you've got AA?!?? And all eight players seeing the river?

Again, i apologize to those of you who misunderstood what i was saying- nothing about this game is easy, and i'll never tell you that it is. I dont know how it came off as bragging, but if it did, it wasn't supposed to.

MY BAD. NEXT TIME i wont open my mouth until my post IS THE NUTS<. Well, maybe not. LOL.

c-ya at the tables....30-60 that is....PP M-F 10:00-2:00

Tex