Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-14-2005, 09:33 PM

Location: it\'s like a puzzle with pans. if you think about it.
Default Re: read me getting ragged on by a girl i took out in her blog

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You are kidding right?

He made the first post and it included text from her blog, that she did not grant him access too, nor expect him to seek out and read.

[/ QUOTE ]

Grant him access to???? WTF?

It was a public blog on THE INTERNET, for god's sake. With access to hundreds of millions of total strangers.

She didn't expect it to be read? What the heck is a blog for?

You're tremendously far off base here.

And it seems like you do care, and plenty. Your comments have been quite strident from the start, and very slanted. A dispassionate, even slant on the whole subject, looking at the full context of the affair, it has definitely not been.

Don't get mad, but you are just not looking at this thing square and responding fairly or on the level.

It's hard to believe that someone is protesting that things like blogs are about privacy or that this girl ever wanted anything even remotely like it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not mad, just seeing the other side.

imo, just because it was a public blog doesn't mean he needs to go looking for it. And even if he does, he certainly doesn't need to share it or/and criticize in another, even more public forum, where people are known to be in most cases mean spirited.

50% of security is knowledge. If you don't know something exists, you cannot break into it (not implying theft here). He had to seek it out, which implies malice.

Yes, she put it out there, but he also took it for his own gain (bragging).

[/ QUOTE ]

the same could be said about her though, she didn't need to come here and read what he wrote either. and make it into a huge drama, publicize it to her friends by posting about it on her blog with attached AIM log with intention of humiliating chuddo.

and if you think he was bragging, i think you need to read the title of this thread.