Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-14-2005, 08:36 PM

Default Re: read me getting ragged on by a girl i took out in her blog

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Both the people trying to take the moral high ground and the people making harsh and unfunny attacks on the girl (SIIYP, YSKY) in this thread are equally lame.

[/ QUOTE ]
I think we all know it's lame. It's those of us who can remember where we are and indulge in it without being uptight pricks who are the ones with at least a bit of a sense of humor and enough intelligence to recognize that this is what it is.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah you're right, people who have any sense of morals and realize that things done online do effect the real world, man there is just something wrong with those people. We should go tell them to kill themselves and harass them in any way we can.

[/ QUOTE ]
Nobody's being hurt here. OOT's giving people a hard time for being idiots. The only thing that was hurt was Chuddo's chance, however slim it was, of getting back with this girl and he doesn't even care for that any more. It's all harmless fun, however lame it is. When you grow up, you'll realize that most of the things you did as a teenager or early 20-something were lame. That's what being 13-25 is about. If people are seriously hurt by any of this, then they're wound entirely too tight, they deserve it, and they need it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, "harmless fun" that resulted in this person having to cancel their blog account and go 'underground'. Real "fun" hurting people huh.

Here's the deal. Whatever she posted in her blog was her's and her friends business. Nobody elses. Just because it was on myspace, doesn't mean it was intended for the masses.

If dude didn't mistrust her so much and hunt down her blog (with no intention of telling her he was), he & she wouldn't be in the embarressing position they are in right now.

He should have known damn well that as soon as he posted a partial entry from her blog, some idiot here was going to track her down.

Funny or not, the whole thing is sad from my perspective...and this is coming from the biggest [censored] here...so what does that say about most of you?

[/ QUOTE ]

She put the ball into our hands when she came on here and posted a private conversation she had with him with the intention of humiliating him. I don't feel sorry for this woman at all. She tried to own him and ended up getting owned herself.