Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-14-2005, 11:48 AM

Default It\'s time to do something about the Party Spam (kinda long)

A couple days ago I started copying some of the spam being sent through the Party chat into a word document so that I could send it to Party in a form of complaint/protest. This seems to growing and is becoming annoying (for various reasons). All we need is for players to start having their accounts frozen for using banned software or spend their money on scams instead of "investing" it at the tables, etc. I realize that some of these are legit, but still, Spam is Spam. Do we want to speed the learning process up too much?

So, I have decided to post my list here in the hopes that some of you will join me in sending the info to Party and Associates to try to get something done. If you choose to participate, an e-mail needs to go to each site with details of the complaint. If you think I am out of line with this, please explain why. If you agree, please help. Feel free to cut-n-paste from the list that follows:

blastmisvolk: Do you know your odds of winning this hand? The pros do. FREE Download www . PartyPokerEdge . com (no spaces)

kleptomaxkq: Do you know your odds of winning this hand? The pros do. FREE Download www . PartyPokerEdge . com (no spaces)

TestTubeAce: Poker Odds Calculator. FREE Download for Party, E.mpire, Eurobet, etc. www . PartyPokerEdge . com (no spaces)

TestTubeAce: Make $50-$500/hr playing Poker www . AceFlop . com (no spaces)

MoneyBags347: Get 35% of your rake-back instantly. More info at itsyourrake . com

qbkillacam: Deposit $20 receive $50 free instantly visit (WWW .POKERSLUTE.NET)

OddsOuts: Poker Odds Calculator. FREE Download for Party, E.mpire, Eurobet, etc. www . PartyPokerEdge . com (no spaces)

KnowYourOdds: Poker Odds Calculator. FREE Download for Party, E.mpire, Eurobet, etc. www . PartyPokerEdge . com (no spaces)

slabokure9: Make $50-$500/hr playing Poker www . ShowAces . com (no spaces)

buckeye0521: if any of u would like to try p okerchamps; i can hook u up with a free $20 start-up. no strings

WinAtP0KER: Automated Poker Odds Calculator. FREE Download for Party, E.mpire, Eurobet, etc. www . PartyPokerEdge . com (no spaces)

morningwhore: Deposit $20 receive $50 free instantly visit (WWW .POKERSLUTE.NET)

Auto_0dds_4U: Automated Poker Odds Calculator. FREE Download for Party, E.mpire, Eurobet, etc. www . PartyPokerEdge . com (no spaces)

Make_Money7: Make $50-$500/hr playing Poker www . AceFlop . com (no spaces)

chomperpus: Deposit $20 receive $25 free instantly visit (WWW .POKERSLUTE.NET)

hupternilken: Automated Poker Odds Calculator. FREE Download for Party, E.mpire, Eurobet, etc. www . PartyPokerEdge . com (no spaces)

NoBadBeat333: Make $50-$500/hr playing Poker www . AceFlop . com (no spaces)

Auto_Calc: Automated Poker Odds Calculator. FREE Download for Party, E.mpire, Eurobet, etc. www . PartyPokerEdge . com (no spaces)

denbanwagon7: Automated Poker Odds Calculator. FREE Download for Party, E.mpire, Eurobet, etc. www . PartyPokerEdge . com (no spaces)

justtoosick: AMAZING!!!! Deposit $20 receive $50 free instantly visit (WWW .POKERSLUTE.NET)

hello910: Get 35% of your rake-back instantly. More info at www . deflatetherake . com

varoom222: Want 40% rake-back. More info at itsyourrake . com 5% bonus for Party Players

Automan_0dds: Automated Poker Odds Calculator. FREE Download for Party, E.mpire, Eurobet, etc. www . PartyPokerEdge . com (no spaces)

dchazmer: GambleOnUs , com for a free $30