Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Sports Betting
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-12-2005, 08:19 PM

Default Re: Is suscribing to [url]www.sharpsportsbetting.com[/url] a good investment?

Chris-

What kind of subscription to SSB are you talking about? Just NFL, or everything?

I bet them year round.

The whole package is 1900. At 500 a bet, assuming a 50K BR, the package only needs to be worth 4 bets, no? Over a year, I would goddamn hope for 2K that I'm getting a 4 unit advantage.

Yes.

You can track thier previous results on the site. A quick note though. Like any site, they had some gorwing 'pains' so to speak (mostly haveing people giving picks who didnt work out) so the record going forward should be better than the previous record suggests.

I dont have the BR to spend 2K on a sportsbetting subscription, or anywhere near the BR to bet what is needed to bet enough to take advantage of it, and to top it off i dont know much at all about sportsbetting or the nfl. But with how good poker is going its something i would think about in a little bit.

IMO, the less you know about sports the better. When betting sports you will end up taking some really ugly teams, because thats where the value is. Most hard core fans cant grasp this and struggle with betting on teams like the Browns etc.

Sports betting is very profitable as long as you are patient and disciplined. The bonus money is pretty lucrtaive on its own.

Feel free to pm/email me anything you want to know.