Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Psychology
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-11-2005, 06:40 PM

Default Online Situation

Ok heres something that came up, I was playing in a pretty good table, you know players were chasing, money was flying great table. Suddenly a guy loses a big hand, he wasnt really bad beat that badly, some would say he wasnt even bad beat at all, but still, he started yelling at the bad players. He just snapped, im sure you have seen this several times, but the problem is that some guy who thought he was good started telling him, the crap players will get their due in time and it always comes back and what not and another guy joined the discussion and agreed and what not.

I saw trouble coming so I started defending the guy that "bad beat" him. Thats all I could think of doing, but they kept saying yeah its all coming back and what not and the bad players were obviously listening cause the table suddenly got really tight, I mean suddenly everyone was folding preflop and the chasing stopped, I left right away, but still annoyed me.

Any ideas on how to deal with something like this? I just couldnt think of what to do or say.