Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-08-2005, 11:57 PM

Default hXc (that\'s hardcore to you n00bs) You Send It thread

Ok... since no one else ever started this thread (LAZY SLACKERS) I'm posting a few tracks right here:

#1 is SkyCameFalling off of their rare 2003 self titled EP. This was their last release before they broke up. I'm posting song two. There's only two songs, if you want song 1 comment and I'll YSI it.

02-skycamefalling-the elephan graveyard

#2 is from the band that invented Screamo, Saetia. These tracks are from their retrospective. This is easily in my top 5 hardcore cd's although it might not appeal to all the hardcore fans out there. If anyone likes these and doesn't have the retrospective I will zip it up and send then the whole thing. PM me. They produced 26 tracks in 3 years before they broke up and have an amazin, unrivaled sound.

16 - Saetia - A Retrospective - One Dying Wish
14 - Saetia - A Retrospective - Closed Hands

#3 is from a band formed from the ashes of Saetia called Hot Cross. A totally different sound but you can hear the roots of Saetia. This is from Cryonics, another amazing CD. This is the first track. Again, PM me and I'll post more/email a full zip. Their drummer was the original drummer for Interpol

04-hot cross-a tale for the ages
05-hot cross-dissertation 14

Those are my 5 contributions. Tried to get some stuff that's a little bit off the beaten path of normal hardcore. If this isn't good enough I'll upload some local stuff from my days in the western new york (buffalo/rochester/syracuse) hardcore scene. I'm going to bed. Post some [censored] while I'm sleeping and I'll bump this tomorrow if it dies since I know some people who will be interested in this.