Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Pot-, No-Limit Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-07-2005, 12:06 AM

Default Why should I play NL?

I know this has to be posted a billion times, but the search function has not been my friend [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]
I've been playing small stakes full ring (up to .5/1) for a couple of months. I 4 table and I'm doing quitte good even though variance has hurt me a little lately. I'm trying to decide what my poker future is going to be. I'm propably gonna start learning 6-max limit soon since people are saying is essential as you move up.
People in limit forums are saying NL is boring and all and to be honest I think it's kind of boring as well. People in NL forums are saying NL is the shiat. I've read arguments from limit posters why someone should stick in limit hold'em. What would YOU say are the advantages of playing NL. What would you say to convince me? (even though you couldn't care less [img]/images/graemlins/ooo.gif[/img] ). Any links would be appreciated if you are too bored to respond.