Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Micro-Limits
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-04-2005, 04:09 PM

Default Cool, a playalong!

So I don't do these very often, but this hand seemed like an interesting one for a playalong. IMO every street is at least debatable. Bear in mind that I'm not really happy with how I played parts of this hand. So if we find a better choice than the one I made, we're still sticking with my action for the next street and we're practicing our damage control. I'm also interested in finding the best way to play the hand.

Our cast:
UTG+1 played by our a valiant, handsome, charming hero. Unfortunately he's been getting crappy cards so if I have a table image it would be tight, but I doubt that anyone's paying that much attention at this level.

UTG is played by a sneaky, LAGTAGey player who is isn't very sophisticated but probably a winner at 1/2 based on his cajones alone. his stats after 60 hands are 33/18/3.5 although I suspect his AF will be converging in the 4 region. He's been pushing me around for most of the 60 hand session, and appears to be getting friskier as the table is tightening up. His play is fairly unpredictable but generally quite aggressive.

Party Poker 1/2 Hold'em (9 max, 9 handed) converter

Preflop: Hero is UTG+1 with K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], Q[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img].
<font color="#CC3333">UTG raises</font>, Hero...