Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-30-2005, 11:15 AM

Default I get to fly hungover (semi trip report).

Ugh. So my last night in town the plan was to go out for "a couple beers and some wings" with a couple buddies.

It turned into a couple pitchers of beer and some wings and some more beer and some rye and coke, getting a bunch of phone numbers from girls (including both our waitresses [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]), nearly getting in a bunch of fights with guys (and one girl), getting asked to leave the bar, stealing a shopping cart and taking it for a joyride, and then hanging out with some drunk fifteen year olds at the back of a KFC"

So I got like 5 hours sleep, and now have the beer-squits, a blocked nose (one of the weirder hangover symptoms I get), I am hungry and vaguely nauseous, and have a slight headache.

I fly Calgary-Vancouver-London (and then have a two hour tube journey accross the city) in about 4 hours.

I am a moran. But...

I'd do it all again. Some things are more important than a few hours of comfort. I won't be seeing any of these guys for at least a few months, and probably years.

Maybe I should make some calls and see just how many of the seven phone numbers I got were real.