Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Mid- and High-Stakes Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-29-2005, 05:27 PM

Default Large pot TP9K

ep3 tight but open raises a wide range, raise %12
mp3 is like 45/20 , really bad, postflop he's loose agg and can be a maniac
CO is reasonable but aggressive, and I have folded a pot to him hu recently where we both showed aggression after a steal raise from him

Party Poker (10 handed) converter

Preflop: Hero is BB with 9[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img].
<font color="#666666">ep3 raises, mp3 calls, CO calls, hero calls</font>.

Flop: 5[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], 3[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
Hero checks, ep2 bets, MP3 calls, CO raises, hero 3bets, ep2 folds, mp3 folds, CO caps, hero calls.

Turn: J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
Hero checks, CO bets, hero calls.

River: J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
Hero checks, CO bets, hero calls.

Final Pot:

I seem to have a case of "He could be bluffing I better call syndrome," lately. So I'm trying to make better laydowns, and I almost folded this on the flop. FYI This reraise the flop and lead the turn sequence by the CO is what led me to fold in our last hand hu. And the previous hand was actually a big reason for my calling, but it was just one hand and CO has been playing aggressively but turning over decent hands of the few that I have seen.