Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-15-2005, 10:28 AM

Default Empire won\'t believe my hand history file

A5s, I raise 1st in from middle postion, only BB called. But, I don't see the flop come out for many seconds. I'm playing another table which seems OK. At the problem table, I'm frantically trying to test my connection by typing in the chat window, clicking Sit In/Sit out, etc.
After many seconds I see the flop come out (Axx), but my hand is folded and BB gets the pot. I'm dealt out of the next hand. I type ?? in the chat and someone answers, 'u were disconnected'. What?? I still had a disconnect protect remaining! I took a screen shot for later proof.

After MANY e-mails to Empire support, they steadfastly maintain that I simple didn't act in time and that properly my hand was folded (BB checked the flop!). But the .txt file written by Empire client clearly states 'Connection lost for some reason'.

I have simply asked for the hand to be declared dead and my $60 refunded. Empire says No Way! They support their claim using their version of the hand history available by e-mail that shows that I didn't act. But of course, the version stored on my computer states otherwise.

BEWARE they won't believe their own hand history written by their program onto your hard drive. They only believe what their version shows!

So long Empire!!!

G'luck all,
LVGamb00ler