Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-13-2005, 01:38 AM

Default Poker Academy Pro - Simulations

Yah, another post on this software. I went through a quick search of the past 5 weeks and nothing seemed to answer my question.

First things first. I don't care about playing against this software. I won't be doing it. Not in ring games, or no limit, or tournaments - I'm not interesting in playing poker as a video game.

Second. I've downloaded the demo. I can't seem to find the feature that I want. In Turbo Texas Holdem you could set up specific situations with a certain table of players and then play that situation x number of times and it would give you a report of the results.

For example: I want to know how profitable it is for a tight player to open raise from the cutoff with Q9o against a tight button, semi-loose SB and loose to semi-loose BB in a half blind structure. Also, exactly how profitable? The computer opponents would ahve to play the hand out with betting and raising.

Although I never used TTH much I know it has the capability to simulate this. In the demo I can not find any way to achieve anything similar.

So my question is simple: Does it have this capability? If the answer is yes could you please provide an explanation of where I would find this feature in the demo (even if I can't use it I want to see the interface and see what I could do with it) and maybe display an example report that it generated.