Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-09-2005, 04:33 PM

Default Interesting money dilemma I\'m going to have at Commerce next week...

So I'm going to Commerce next Sunday-Thursday before the Vegas trip, but I have a slight problem. I'm going to be in Mexico from Friday to Sunday afternoon. I drop my friends off downtown at the Greyhound, then head over to Commerce to play.

The issue is how do I get my bankroll there?

I can't very well bring the $3-4k I want to have on me for the $20 and $40 games in cash because I'm certainly not taking that into Mexico, nor leaving it in my car at the parking lot in Chula Vista.

Washington Mutual is closed on Sundays so I can't go to the bank and get it like I planned. And I can't withdraw over $500 a day from an ATM so that won't work either. I highly doubt Commerce is going to take my personal check...

So I guess wiring might work? Anyone know the cost of it and how I can do that with Commerce? Or any other ideas for how I can do this. I could just go to the bank on Monday, but I want to play Sunday night in the $20 at least, so I need $1k minimum for Sunday night.