Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-02-2005, 02:06 PM

Default Re: I agree with you mmbtone.

[ QUOTE ]
I agree mmbt, this is uber gay.

If someone reads this before the mods ever get to it, please save it.

[ QUOTE ]
there was a wedding crasher gimmick post here...but now it's gone...the mod's are working overtime.

[/ QUOTE ]

That account was me, and not only did it take time to make, it was harmless and inoffensive to anyone.

So, to whichever mod deleted my post and locked my account:
thanks you f[/i]ucking fascist a[/i]sshole. you're the worst f[/i]ucking mod I've ever seen, I hope you choke on a dick. Seriously, I made one post in one thread that already existed and specifically reference gimmick accounts, and you think I was cluttering the forum? F[/i]UCK YOU.

I'm glad you let people make insulting and derogatory posts and they get to keep their acocunts. In addition, obvious trolls who clutter up the strategy forums with arguing and crap, and who are there ONLY to cause ruckus get to post with virtual impunity. But make one post with a gimmick account, and get your sh[/i]it deleted because some asswiper think they are the supreme judge of funny. every time I have to read some racist or sexually offensive post, I'll be thinking of what a great job you're doing, HAHAHAHAHAHA you dumb sack of sh[/i]it.

at least you get to do it anonomously so I don't get to know what dickless cum guzzler thinks they get to ban anyone they feel like for any reason.

seriously, caveman lawyer, donald trump, maxximus which isnt even spelled right, and some chump with no avatar, and you ban MY SH[/i]IT? man you need to ban yourself for that bang up job you're doing.

in closing, go f[/i]uck yourself. I guess I'll probably get banned for this, see you later 2+2.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is this Vehn's gimmick account?