Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-31-2005, 10:31 AM

Location: it\'s like a puzzle with pans. if you think about it.
Default Re: Would you let your GF sleep in the same bed with another guy?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I made this thread for one reason, to see if it was socially acceptable to sleep in the same bed with antoher guy friend under certain circumstances. There are details here that I can not give out that changes the situation, unfortunately this makes you all unqualified to give an educated judgment on the relationship. We will be fine if she forgives me for this and lets it pass. I thank you all for your responses but please just let this thread die now, there is nothing more to say.

[/ QUOTE ]

The OP clearly points out that you do not have all the information. On top of that, I never slept in the same bed as my friend, I simply complained about the fact I had to make other arrangements because I knew that there was no need for them.

As for the comment on society accepting something, I'm sure that if everything needed society to approve of it then there wouldn't be many card players!

[/ QUOTE ]

you're being a real jerk to this guy, you know that, right ?

don't worry about the posts here, they don't matter, why bother defending yourself ? you're just making yourself look worse. the point is : pearljam wasn't sure what to think of the situation and obviously was uncomfortable with it, for whatever reason. just appreciate that much and stop being a jerk.

pearljam - i hope you find some better friends.