Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Mid- and High-Stakes Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-24-2003, 10:59 PM

Default Weak or correct cautious?

I am in the small Blind with A [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]K [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 20-40 harrahs in East Chicago. folded to MP, any 2 card player, who limps, solid aggressive player raises, button calls, I just call, BB calls and limper calls. 5 players to the flop.

Flop 3-K-Q no 2 flush. I check and it is checked all the way around. OK where is the trap?

Turn is 10 no flush possible. I am not real fond of this card either. I check knowing original limper will bet if he has any part of the flop the original raiser grabs a bunch of chips and calls. I know this could be a play, or he could of raised with AJ after 1 limper pre-flop, and now he is gonna just call to get some other calls behind him. Button folds and I call, BB folds.

River is a total blank I check MP limper bets, original raiser just calls I just call.

Did I play this too weak or cautious correct?

Swiss Cheese

P.S. My hand was good limper had a Q and original raiser mucked before I showed my hand.