Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-30-2005, 09:47 PM

Default annoying partyskins saga

need a lil advice if you please.

last december i opened a partypoker account thru an affilliate who is a friend of mine. i then opened an empire account thru the pokeredge affilliate to get PE for free, but then PE became illegal on partyskins so i stopped using empire and closed that account. i wanted to start a normal rakeback account with one of the Empire affilliates but i was told it wasn't possible if you've had an account with Empire before. so the next day i opened a Eurobet account to get rakeback on partyskins legitimately, but after a few days of playing have realized that Eurobet is awful for two reasons:

(1) they don't email you hand histories from the HH window. instead they send it to a lame "inbox" only available on their website. i like to have certain hands emailed to me while i'm playing so i can post them after playing. what's more, the HH they do send you is in a format that our beloved bisonconverter can't read.

(2) their cashier interface is awful. it's done via their website, and when you click the "cashier" window from eurobet's main window, it opens a page in IE where you must then click "cashier" again and only then does it show you how much you have. but wait, it doesn't give you a total amount that you have left. it tells you how much you have currently in play at the tables, and then how much you have left in reserve. it doesn't add these two numbers up as it does automatically on Party and Empire. the only way for me to know how i'm doing in a given multitabling, moving around all the time session, is for me to click that cashier button and quickly compare the final number to the number i wrote down at the beginning of the session. on Eurobet this is a pain in the ass. plus, the look of their tables hurts my eyes. waah waah.

i originally wanted to set up a rakeback account with my affilliate with Empire, but they told me i couldn't do it because Empire is very strict about not allowing someone to open a new account with an affilliate if they've had an account with someone else in the past, even if that account has since been closed.

what this means for me is in order to get rakeback playing on the partyskins, i am stuck with eurobet. am i being paranoid in thinking that i cannot open a new account with Empire sometime in the future? does it matter (probably not) how much time I wait before attempting to open a new account at Empire? if i do open a new account and put money in, but they catch you and close your account again, do they freeze up your funds, or push it back into your neteller account? is it advisable to open a new account but "modify" your personal details a bit so their detection software doesn't pick it up? is all that shady as hell? should i just look for another partyskin that doesn't have Eurobet's annoying interface issues? is there one? i haven't looked at the others.

save me from eurobet. thx for reading..