Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Micro-Limits
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-29-2005, 12:29 AM

Default Realistic goal for August

I'm currently playing 1/2 Full and 1/2 6 max. I have 15K hands at Full and almost 8K at 6 max. I'll attatch my stats from Pokertracker at the bottom of this post. My bankroll is currently 450 BB so I'm looking to move up to 2/4 sometime in the near future. I'm in the process of setting up a good rakeback deal with an affiliate. I want to play more in August than I did in July. I put in about 10K hands this month but I definitely have time to put in more. I work 3 nights a week (Friday, Saturday, Sunday) so I have plenty of time during the week to play. I can also play late Friday night as well.

What are some realistic goals to set for myself for the month of August. I want to challenge myself to play more, and play better. I was playing 4 tables but knocked it down to 3 after realizing that I'm missing a lot of information by playing too many tables. I was thinking of trying to play 15K or 20K hands but I'm not sure if this is realistic.

I'd like some advice from someone who has done something similar to this. I will post weekly updates if there is a request for them to track my progress.

Imageshack isn't working for me, but as soon as I figure it out I'll host my stats.

Durs