Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Pot-, No-Limit Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-28-2005, 10:29 PM

Default theroy

after yet another day of contiuous bad beats an idea sprang to my head that makes perfect sense to me. the idea is that if u are a winning player you will win in the long run but i think this idea is only partially true and can be compeltly false for some UNLUCKY players and i know alot of ppl will say luck dosent exist in poker but i think now that it does. ill use ollign a die as example. if a die is rolled hundreds of thousands of times enough for well over a propper sample pool the odds of rolling 6's 70-100% of the time is very very slim. however if millions of ppl arround the world started rolling dice just as millions are playing poker there WOULD be some ppl who would be rolling 6's (looosing to suck outs and bad beats) just as i believe there are ppl who are winning poker players who play properly with odds in there favour to be making money but despite that are loosing constantly to bad beats does this make any sense is there anything i am not clear about [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]