Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-28-2005, 09:10 AM

Default Re: Ask citanul anything:

Hi Citanul. I think this sticky is a really good idea BTW. Anyways. I was wondering what you think of a few ideas that I have that may or may not be good for the forums. Ok....

1) Have you ever or would you consider stickying a bad beat trash can (or whatever you want to call it) where newbs and anybody else dealing with frustrating beats could vent in? This is just a thought and I'm actually not expecting too much consideration into this but I would like to hear what you think of it.

2) Have you ever considered doing a forum awards (just for fun) where you and other "veteran" 2+2ers can be nominated for ceratain categories? Like maybe do a subpoll to choose nominees for a certain category and then a poll where we actually vote the winners of the awards. This just seems like something fun that you could do. I dunno.

I would like to hear your thoughts on these ideas and I'd also like to hear any ideas that you are considering or have thought of in the past. TY.