Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-27-2005, 01:57 PM

Default Re: $40k at a .50/1 table??

[ QUOTE ]
I just wish that the NL tables would allow a player to buy in with what ever they wanted. Only in fixed limit games can players buy in with what ever they want. Crypto players are notorious for doing this. Back when it was fixed limit games only I was playing with a guy that sat down at the .50/1 tables with 150K. I figured if he wasn't tilting he was at least slanted to one side a good ways. I started in with "how much have you lost at the higher limits?" he started back on me with "STFU." I knew it wouldn't be long. Everyone kept folding to him. He just kept raising and raising. Once I got a good hand I helped cap it every round. Got to the river and I knew I had the best hand. We capped again and he turned over absoulutely nothing...not even a pair. Once the rest of the table saw that he never bullied anyone else fo the next hour at the table. Then he left...he lost around 300 bucks. I love it when higher limit guys decide to bleed money. Then the NL tables opened and all the idiots decided to bleed money.

[/ QUOTE ]

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't there no cap after the river, HU on the Crypto skins?