Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-27-2005, 12:56 PM

Default Finding a good renter

So I bought this townhouse in Phoenix with my little bro with the intention of renting it. He lives out there so is in charge of finding a renter, which he's been unsuccessful at so far. Although today I think we've finally found the perfect renters! Below is the e-mail my brother received today.

My name is Dan H,

Please let me explain the specifics of our predicament, this house is for my wife whom I am currently separated from and my two girls ages 22, 15. Our credit is bad due to my irresponsibility's, not my wife's. I have an eviction notice on my record because of irresponsibility's on my part, unfortunately this eviction notice is on her credit also. Needless to say she does not have a positive payment record with our former landlord due to me.

She then moved in with her brother who proceeded due to a drug problem with a friend was kicked out of their house. She had made the payments to him per their agreement but he decided to spend the money on drugs instead of paying the bills.

Angela and the girls are staying at the Extended Stay Motel across from MetroCenter, all of us are trying to get them out of there but everyone wants the first, last and install rent plus deposits which we cannot generate the funding for.

I have committed to them $650.00 a month child support and will not let that fall behind because I don't believe in making kids suffer and I will not do that to mine. It isn't court ordered but no matter what my child will not suffer if her mother and I cant get along. I am not made of that... with all that has happened and the situation everyone is in we (all of us) have committed to never allowing this to happen again.

Anyway all they (we) are looking for is a break or help, we used to live in North valley and my daughter was enrolled in Barry Goldwater High School. If we can pay the deposits by the end of the next month I sure would appreciate it.

She also has a dog which we have had for 8 years so he is up in age, he
weighs about 35 lbs and is a huge baby....

Anyway that is the story behind our situation, like I said all we are looking for is a break, my daughter is starting school soon and needless to say her life has be uprooted. If you could help we would surely appreciate it. We are also willing to pay extra for working with us on the deposits

My wife and daughter currently work for Savers in the production area and I work for the County Attorney. With child support and their wages their monthly income is approximately $2500.00 a month with additional support from me if needed, as I really need to get them out of the situation they
are in.

Thank you