Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-26-2005, 02:55 PM

Default LAGging up a $2/4 game at Belterra

by far the most fun i've had playing poker.

i was on the list for the no limit game there, and while waiting, i saw a seat open in a $2/4 game. i bought $100 in chips with my plan being to either lose it all quickly, or score a big hit before being called up to the n/l table.

i proceeded to raise every pot preflop without looking at my cards, and cap if i could. if i hit any piece of the flop, it was bet and raise the whole way. i also straddled every round, and always raised my straddle in the dark.

ended up a $130 winner after 40 minutes of play, while generously tipping the dealers. i ended up being paid off by the likes of King high because they thought i was bluffing every pot.

great fun, i will do it again, and you should to, if you can afford to blow $100. you won't regret it. BTW, i'm the one with the Put-in Bay fishing hat on, and the Elvis sunglasses. if you happen to catch me at the low limit tables, come LAG it up with me! i'll buy you a beer.

cheers!