Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Mid- and High-Stakes Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Which of the following days and times are you willing to play? (check all that apply)
Thursday 6 PM - 10 PM Eastern 49 32.45%
Tuesday 6 PM - 10 PM Eastern 42 27.81%
Saturday 5 PM - 9 PM Eastern 32 21.19%
Friday 5 PM - 9 PM Eastern 28 18.54%
Voters: 151. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-23-2005, 08:24 PM

Default Commerce 40-80 44

So jason_t and I are drunk as f[/i]uck at this bar in burbank but after we get cockblocked by a guy named 'chuck' we decide commerce is the best solution.

So after tipping like 5 people I sit down in this good 40 game. Then I see ShawnHoo sitting at the table next to me and get a table change.

ShawnHoo is sitting next to this hot little middle eastern whitewashed girl who is obviously married and probably over 30 but looks 22. She has 2 giant diamond rings and a diamond bracelet. She has about 4 racks in front of her. She says she plays the empire 30-60. Being drunk, I ask her for her empire name, and i give her mine. we both have never heard of each other, but that's always standard.

In a previous hand, shanwhoo raised from MP1, She 3 bet right after him, and I capped 99 on the BB.

flop has an A, i bet she raises i 3-bet she caps i call and fold a blank turn.

So onto the hand - remember i'm a little drunk the whole time

folds to her in the hijack she raises, SB (horrible) calls, I 3-bet 44 in the BB, they call.

flop K [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]

I bet, She raises, SB calls, I 3-bet, She caps like a good girl, SB calls, I call.

turn 8 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

SB checks, I check, She bets, SB calls, I raise, She 3-bets, SB calls again, I cap. She calls, and says 'can i raise again?' SB calls.

river 5[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]

sb checks, Hero ?