Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-23-2005, 05:24 AM

Default Re: I\'m convinced PP sngs are seat dependant.

[ QUOTE ]
More like CaptDumbAsFuckingPossible.

Yugoslav

[/ QUOTE ]

You must be a very boring,unimaginative, uncreative person YUGO. Your obvious superiority due to your lack of superstition might be very impressive to you but it doesn't do a whole lot for me.

Every create anything? Build anything? Are you an artist? And NO being a winning poker player doesn't make you an artist. Your name calling, whether it's true or not, indicates much time spent in trailer parks watching the WWF.

Jennifer Harmon knows no poker math yet she's considered a poker great. She plays on feel. I respect that. Doyle Brunson plays T 2 with a consistancy that nears superstition if not crossing that line with room to spare.

If picking seats that I feel are winning seats wins me money and games then that, I guess, is my superstition. To call me "dumb as [censored] possible" shows absolutely no ability at cleverness or wit whatsoever. I remember the kids in 7th grade speaking just like that.

I'm a musician and writer with a long list of professional accomplishment behind me. Do you have a life outside of poker, Nascar and beer?

while my 38% win rate probably doesn't come close to your stellar poker accomplishments I have many other interests that inspire me. Poker is just one part of my life among many others.

What happened to you when you were younger? Daddy didn't love enough or a little too much?
See, now like it or not, There's a little bit of cleverness in that line and I didn't use a single cuss word.