Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-22-2005, 09:35 PM

Default Why SS is not as good as it could have been (rant content)

Hi,
I am not a very good poker player, so it not meant as trashing of other players' poker skills. However one thing I think all SS-posters should realize before posting again:

You suck at poker. If you had been good you would have played higher!

So does this mean you have to suck? No. But it means that posting oneliners like "raise" or "easy 3-bet" is stupid since if you had known the truth you would have played higher. Get the picture? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Thus it is many of the less renowned posters that contribute more because they state opinions that contradicts the sort of "common SS-truths" that so many frequent posters religiously obey. The common truths must contain flaws, because if they hadn't you would all play higher.

So, hopefully this forum can be a creative forum with many ideas thrown on the table without all posters that challenge "the common SS 2+2-truths" getting more or less flamed. Since maybe some of these posts may be the solution to moving up.

My rant for today.