Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-21-2005, 11:24 PM

Default Could I get my account closed for bad language in an email?

So, I emailed eurobet about all the disconnect issues, didn't get a real response, so emailed them again. Admittedly, I was a little upset when writing the second email and did swear a few times and called eurobets customer service a joke. A short while later, I got this response:

Dear Mr XXXX,

Thank you for your message

Can you please provide us with the table number of the table you got disconected from and do you see any message on the table.

PS just some advice XXXX if this was someone else answering this message you would get your account closed within minutes because of your french i understand this is frustrating but please understand that this may be a problem with our poker software provider in india, since i think it is unfair to close someones account because they are getting problems but please have this in mind for any future problems,

please provide me with the details mentioned above and i'll look into it ok.

Kind regards
Kyle
Eurobet
Customer services

I find it hard to believe that anyone at eurobet would close somebody's account whose MGR is $4-6,000 each month because he was ranting a little bit about all of the sites recent problems. What do you guys think? Would they actually do this?