Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-11-2003, 03:23 PM

Default Re: Bush and Uranium

Chris often explains his conclusions, but I often disagree with not only his conclusions but his explanations of them. I really think he often does not draw truly logical conclusions. As for this latest specific post of his, I am withholding judgment on the latter parts including Powell's statements until I have a chance to read it thoroughly and think about it carefully. That means it will have to wait at least until I finish playing DiabloII/Lord Of Destruction this afternoon, then go to the spa, followed by poker. So we're probably looking at sometime tomorrow;-) You see, I really need to find or shop a Ward Bow since those will be the only fast bows capable of rolling the highest damage modifiers in the soon-to-come version 1.10 of DiabloII/LOD. Since I play Amazons a lot, high-end bows are an essential commodity to me, and Chris' post is too lengthy to really examine carefully in the brief windows of time I have to visit this forum before the game I am in drops due to inactivity;-)