Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > Multi-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-21-2005, 07:04 PM

Default Re: How old are you? Where do you live? Best poker achievement?

Just a realtive newb to MTTs....

32 - August 8
I live in Ohio, with my wife (we got married Sept. 18, 2004) and 2 dogs, Jack & Whippet. Those are our only kids as of now.
Many IRCers already know this, but I am a funeral director/embalmer, and own 3 funeral homes(1 in my hometown and 2 in surrounding communities)
Favorite movies would include: Braveheart, Million Dollar Baby, Star Wars (ep IV-VI), and Godfather I & II.
I really haven't ever had a great poker accomplishment compared to the rest of the forum, but personally, 2 stand out to me:

1 - Finishing 5th out of 410 in some Paradise freeroll that I somehow qualified for that had the winner getting a seat to their Million Dollar MTT, and an entry to WSOP(this weas late last year).... for 5th, I got a whopping $65.

2 - A few months ago, out in Vegas, my wife and I went to Mattista's to eat, then did $200 worth of damage at Red Square... it was after this that I decided that it would be a great idea for me to play some NL HE at the Mirage.... I bought in for $200 at a 1/2 table around midnight and at 7:00 am as I staggered out, I have a little over $800....

Like I said.. nothing major, but fun for me.

Here's a pic of the Mrs. and me:

Gomez & Wife

And a pic of the dogs:
Jack & Whippet

Oh yeah... I'll be at Foxwoods on August 5 looking to play some of their daily MTTs... If anyone else will be there, let me know.