Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Shorthanded
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-20-2005, 07:49 PM

Default RavenusRhino 5/10sh post hands w/me (and hear me ramble)

alright, so now that i'm changing my screename, i want you to please please please post any/all the hands you have against me where i've been a huge donk. every leak big or small post here. embarass me. tell me where i've gone wrong. if i've ever played a hand great* agaisnt you, post that too. i've played 40k break even hands at 5/10sh after every 10k hands i've been like "o this is what i'm doing wrong- make an adjustment and end up around where i've started (break even). i feel like for a lot of those hands i've been on a pretty bad downswing, but considering these are the only hands i have, i can only look at the bottom line to see where i'm at.

a list of the things that i've done wrong.

if the hands are in june- pre june 15th, i played like an idiot and bet wayyy too many things down. between june 15th and july 3rd i was wayy too laggy postflop and the entire time i've been gaybetting like an idiot.

i guess right now, after this humbling month and a half, i need some inspiration, some goals something to get me going emotionally/ mentally to start playing better poker. i'm gonna drop down to 2 tables for a while. i'm gonna focus on playing perfect poker because lord knows i haven't been over the past 40k hands. if anyone wants to exchange screenames, pm me- i'll play tables with you and we can compare hands we play against each other etc.

i need to get back to playing less tables and focus not on making the $$$ but doing what got me to poker in the first place - playing the game.

stealthcow-