Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-12-2005, 01:49 PM

Default Draaaaaaaaaaaammmmaaaaaaa Queeeeeeeeeeens

OK. So I'm dealing this tournament. Twelve left, six at each table. Blinds 2000-4000. Pays nine.

Five guys are short stacked, with 8000 or less.

Desperate short stack goes all-in on the button, first in, for 9000.

The small blind, friggin' Jrama Queen, with a capital J, starts to ponder. He's got his "hey, I'm an internet qualifier for the wsopME and busted out early on day one" type of hat on, and let's not forget the dark mirrored sunglasses. Friggin' punk I already wanted to kick him in the nuts.

So he ponders. And ponders. He counts out nine orange chips (1000s) behind his cards. Pulls them back. Then he counts out eighteen pink chips (500s), two at a time. Then he counts out four orange and ten pinks. Pulls them back. Counts out his stack. Re-arranges his chips. Counts out 9000 again. This time uses three colors (he had plenty of purple too, 5000s). Then he counts again.

This goes on for about 1 minute before I get "a smidge impatient."

It should be noted that this idiot has about ONE THIRD OF THE CHIPS IN THE TOURNAMENT, ABOUT 65,000.

Finally, moron boy Drama Queen decides to "flat call." He tosses his chips into the pot in a very messy fashion, splashing them everywhere. I am forced to count them and HE'S FRIGGIN' THREE THOUSAND, FIVE HUNDRED SHORT.

What does drama queen McIdiot turn up?

AQ suited.

Go back to the friggin' internet already, you friggin' morons. There are about 5000 or so people walking around vegas right now who have been eliminated from the wsopME, most of them on day ONE. I wish about 4,999 of them would just leave already. There's enough drama here without all these extra queens in town.

al