Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Theory
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-07-2005, 05:49 PM

Default Online poker from scratch

i've been playing online for a few months at Empire Poker (Party poker skin) and i've deposited the minimum $50 a handful of times, and cashed out with $50 once or twice when i got fed up with it. i played a variety of games ($5/$10 tourneys), some NL $25, some .5/1 and 1/2 limit. i notice that either i lose it all very quick or i maybe double it in a day or two then gradually lose it again, i've never been able to consistently make that stack grow. i realize $50 isn't much to work with, but i would rather not risk more right now. which sites do u guys recommend that have the best bonuses, and best games, and what kind of techniques or strategies should i use to make that $50 grow into a nice bankroll. i realize that my $50 bankroll was obviously not enough to support me playing the games i was playing, so please don't just state my obvious problem of playing over my limit. thank you guys (and girls if any [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] ) in advance, and i really appreciate the help.