Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-28-2005, 01:45 AM

Default Re: Multi tabling help

I have a 1024 X 768 screen so I have a full screen up in the right hand corner and the rest are in the left lower corner mostly off the desktop.

The one thing you could do that would be very helpful is to let me know how many tables(windows) are still in play.

For instance tonight I had 7 tables up and every thing is good but when you go all-in there is no way to know if I'm still in the game cause once I'm out of money on that table it quits being called.

Even just a # next to the the one that shows how many are tracked, if you could put a # of how many are in play.

when I closed down I saw that I had two out of play, one was an all in and the other I probably didn't answer soon enough for a blind that didn't get checked.

This would be huge and I will never ask you to do anything again [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

P.S. I get those verification popups from the website at least once per session.

Thank you so much for your kindness and sharing, I could not play so many tables without you.

One Street at a Time
wdbaker Denver, Co