Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-10-2003, 04:08 PM

Default Flopped Diamonds

6/12 Canterbury

I'm in the big blind with 3 [img]/forums/images/icons/diamond.gif[/img] 5 [img]/forums/images/icons/diamond.gif[/img] all call to MP who raises (he has only been raising preflop with big pocket pairs), all call to small blind who folds, I think for a second and call everyone else calls. Eight to see the flop.

Flop comes J [img]/forums/images/icons/diamond.gif[/img] 8 [img]/forums/images/icons/diamond.gif[/img] 4 [img]/forums/images/icons/diamond.gif[/img]
I immediately bet out to try to clear the field and see where I am at. Nice older lady next to me calls, TA player next to her raises, MP 3-bets, folded to me. Not exactly what I had hoped would happen but I think for about 30 seconds and decide to call. Older lady calls and TA calls. Four to see the turn.

Turn: (J [img]/forums/images/icons/diamond.gif[/img] 8 [img]/forums/images/icons/diamond.gif[/img] 4 [img]/forums/images/icons/diamond.gif[/img] )7 [img]/forums/images/icons/spade.gif[/img]

Checked to MP and he bets, everyone calls. Four to see the river.

River: (J [img]/forums/images/icons/diamond.gif[/img] 8 [img]/forums/images/icons/diamond.gif[/img] 4 [img]/forums/images/icons/diamond.gif[/img] 7 [img]/forums/images/icons/spade.gif[/img] )K [img]/forums/images/icons/club.gif[/img]

Once again checked to MP and he bets, I call, older lady folds, TA calls.

How did I play, and what did everyone have?

Results to come.