Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Books and Publications
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-25-2005, 11:16 PM

Default Re: Volume I Corrections

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Whatever man. There is one reason I buy 2+2 books almost exclusively for poker and its because they have the best content. Thus I am willing to put up with some errors. Thats pretty much the whole meaning behind go read other poker literature. Sorry I had to explain it to you.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, the point is that the asshat publishers and authors of this company are so busy patting themselves on the back that they don't have time to acknowledge customer complaints. They figure they can tell them to piss off and all of their groupies on this board will convince the complainer otherwise.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok, I've had enough. Only Why - as of now, you've made 23 posts here, and I've read over half of them. EVERY SINGLE POST OF YOURS THAT I'VE READ HAS BEEN A HARSH CRITICISM OF 2+2.

Everyone: please take what Only Why says with a grain of salt, because he obviously has an axe to grind.

I have been critical of 2+2 in the grammar department, by the way. Once or twice I may have even been a bit snide about it. But from me, it's like a brother goofing on a brother he loves and respects, while hopefully getting a positive criticism across in the process. From you, I can feel the hatred coming through my laptop screen.

I am VERY impressed with Mason and Ed's posts in this thread. What they are doing puts them another step above the competition.

Go ahead and criticize, but do it nicely, and balance it with some other posts, or GET IGNORED!

-ptmusic