Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Televised Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-24-2005, 03:31 PM

Default has anyone else lost respect for sklansky lately?

between his "scared kid on the playground" handling of the negreanu challenge and his half-hearted stabs at anyone of faith, i cant say i still look forward to reading his posts.

his supposed intellectual superiority seems to be wearing thin lately, bolstered by his hesitance to put his money where his mouth is (concerning negreanu).

and then his stabs at middle america, with his subtle and implied insults towards anyone who does not doubt the existence of God or the divinity of Jesus or whatever else he may not wholeheartedly suscribe to.

i think david as of late can be summed up in one recent quote- "logic supersedes God". between the accompanying arrogance and utter "are you serious?"ness of it all, that has easily become my favorite 2+2 quote of all time.

in all honesty i laughed for 3 or 4 minutes when i read that the first time. this isnt all a shot at david, being that i dont think hell read this post seeing the title. but i am curious if im the only one getting this impression.