Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Mid- and High-Stakes Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-24-2005, 01:06 PM

Default Re: Anybody really beating the new Party 30/60?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
22,500 hands in 3 weeks means you're multitabling. Making .89/BB per 100 in the 30/60 is a great rate while multitabling, you really can't ask for more. If you say you made 2.61 BB/100 multitabling at the 15/30, well, I might have to be skeptical.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why would you be skeptical about that? I know of several players who made a similar rate and I myself made over 3BB/100 multi tabling for a few hundred thousand hands.

I had an absolutely horrid start at the 30-60 games myself (probably the worst long term stretch I've ever had, I guess many would say I was due [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]) but its starting to come around. I'm about .5BB/100 at the 30-60 games through about 35k hands. I personally miss the old 15-30 games. Like Nightwish said, there's just not going to be any turning back as the 30-60 game will have to be the base now of most multi tabling pros and semi-pros. Sigh. Maybe Nighwish and I can start a petition to rid Party of the new 30 games [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

-ActionBob

[/ QUOTE ]

and the 20 games too please.