Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Two Plus Two > Two Plus Two Internet Magazine
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-21-2005, 03:32 PM

Default Re: ONLINE POKER IS 100% RIGGED

[ QUOTE ]
First of all - don't start picking on my spelling and grammar errors - english is only my 3d language,certainly not a mother tongue for me...

I was amazed to see how many ppl defend the mighty online poker rooms,just by saying "Why would they risk their reputation?".

Explain,how come the same story happens to everyone - i also won in my 1st 2 weeks - went up from 25$ to 450$,got excellent hands,was winning and so on,.
Begginers luck?
Or am i just a poor fish,who was led to believe he is good?
So,over the last few days,i lost 200@ bucks with some of the most amazing beats i ever saw (i played 6000 hands on this site - VC poker,ok,it's not that much,but still it's something) and all of a sudden,those things started to happen in chains.

First - i have qq.
Guy behind me bets,i raise,he calls.
Everybody fold.
The flop is q99.
I made a full house.
I raise,he raises me,i go all in,he calls.
We reveal the cards,he has 66,only one small pair!!!
Why whould he raise and reraise me with this crap??
I smile,expecting the easy money.
Ok,have you guessed the turn and the river?
That's right,it's 66.

Few hands from now.
I get 10 10,i bet,2 more ppl call.
I get a flop of 2 5 10 unsuited.
I bet,one folds,the other reraises me.
I go all in,he calls,we reveal the cards.
What does he have?
A goddamn jk.
Why,why on earth you call an all in with this amazing crap???
Do you know the cards?
Of course - it's q and a and he makes the straight.

And more freakish,bad beats,like higher flushes,higher full houses,KK gets beat by 22, and so on.
So,a week ago,i was a pro,making money and pumping my balance and suddenly i am fish,surrenderring to ridiculous calls and improbable beats hand after hand?

I thought,that this is only VC poker,so i started to look in google for poker site reviews,found this forum and this thread by accident.I've also found the reviews on this site
http://www.flopturnriver.com/
and was shocked to see,how many say that those sites are rigged,giving very solid examples...
Do you know,what are the odds of the same guy getting an aa in a row 3 times?
Or for the fact,that ace always comes on flop and miraculously,there are always at least to player,who have an ace something,so the pot goes up.
After another amazing beat,some guy that just beat said in a chat,that an 89 is a best card on this site,cause it catches a straight like 50% of the times and i am beginning to see,he's right.
How's that not rigged???

It's just smashed my hopes of ever becoming a poker pro.If it is no more than a slot machine,how can improve or at least win,which is,of corse is my ultimate goal?

I don't know,what to do,with the rest of my balance.
Continue loosing it to cheating site or cash out?
Tell me,all you pros,who constanly making money online,tell me about sites,where you do it.
And please,don't be a shills working for those sites.

We really need to spread the word about those sites,making them think twice,before rigging the games for rakes and posting shills to win our money!
I want to play online,i think,i can become a decent player,but i need to know,i am playing random shuffled cards and not some preprogrammed sequences for saps.

All i can say is this - sometimes the paranoid IS being watched.

[/ QUOTE ]

None of those hands actually happened. If they did you should post the real hand history and not your made up version of what happened. I am sure you will say that you can't get the hand history now. but if that really happened i am sure you would have saved it.