Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Micro-Limits
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-21-2005, 02:03 PM

Default Starting Hand Requirements

I am quite a tight player... I am pretty aggressive too, I tend to win pots often I dont lose too many because (what seems to be a mistake from what i have been reading) I wont go to a showdown unless I know I am going to win. but thats a different story. my question to you guys is, based on your position, what sort of starting hand requirements do you suggest, I dont like playing certain cards out of position... I tend to follow something similar to slansky requirements my bud sent me, I cant really show you the sheet, since I am at work. Basically, I dont like calling much, if I cant raise a hand, I probably wont call, i.e small suited connectors UTG, seems a lot of ppl call this type of stuff, but it just doesnt seem profitable to me, what sort or requirements do you guys run by? I dont have many hand histories, since I dont exactly know how to use this forum, I nkow this is kinda general, but hopefully you get the general idea of what I am asknig.. if you need more specifics, just ask.. I coudl probably answer. (btw, try to stay away from abbreviations lol, still learning them all )