Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-20-2005, 11:47 PM

Default Re: Dear bison... June 2005.

Dear Bison,

I am in Vegas for the WSOP festivities, and last night two of my buddies and I went to Crazy Horse (a gentleman's club). I met this dancer there and we did a lot of talking during her shift, and eventually I got her number.

The problem is, I got extremely drunk that night, and had also let my friends borrow my car to go to another club, so I had no ride when I finally left the place early in the morning (possibly 9-10 AM). Anyways, when I went outside, I was too drunk to remember that my friends took the car, and I was basically freaking out in my drunken stupor.

Now, I made the mistake of calling this dancer during this time, whose # I had just put into my phone, even though I knew that she was flying to LA and doing some work for her book. I don't remember what was said in the conversation, but I also remember calling her back a few times and getting her answering machine. I feel like a jackass for doing this, and to compound the problem, I lost my phone that day so her number is off the phone. Fortunately, I can get my list of call logs from my phone company, so I still have the ability to call her back at a future date. The bottom line is that I'd like to call her back and apologize for acting the way I did, even though I was very nice to her most of the night when we talked. She even told me that she was missing her flight to talk to me, so we definitely hit it off.

This gives me the following questions:

1) Is dating a dancer/stripper a very poor idea, and if so, why? This girl seemed nice and more 'honest' than I would have expected from a person in her profession. I couldn't get a good 'read' of how into me she was in reality, but I was getting good vibes given the situation.

2) If I call her back, what should my approach be? I want to basically say I had a enjoyed talking to her, and that I'm sorry about some of the things that happened that night/morning. Also, should I bring up the possibility of meeting up with her again, if she goes back to Vegas, or I happen to go to LA? Also, I am 22 and she is 24, if that is relevant.

Your thoughts appreciated.