Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-12-2005, 01:28 AM

Default Interesting river, live 10/20

Live 10/20 ok game, sort of weak tight. Awful player making the game ok limps UTG, decent but too loose MP limps, I raise A [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]T [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] in hijack, folded to UTG and MP who call.

Flop is T [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]6 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]5 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] UTG bets out. UTG is pretty straightforward but I've seen him earlier bet out into the preflop raiser with an OESD, as well as 2nd pair another time. MP looks at me and says "you raised preflop right?" and then he calls and I raise and they both call.

Turn is 3 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] checked to me and I bet and they both call.

River is T [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], UTG bets out. MP pauses for just a second and raises. Is this a fold or a call? I hope this doesn't turn out to be a "you had to be there" type of thing but we'll see.

-DeathDonkey