Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-10-2005, 07:50 AM

Default Bank Transfer from Neteller

I've previously used checks from neteller, but since we in the UK now have bank transfer facility, I put one through.

When I ordered a check, I always received a mail telling me that I'd requested a check, and the amount always appeared as a debit in my neteller account immediately.

When I put the bank transfer through, nothing happened other than the final screen told me that I had done it. I wondered about this, and so I emailed support and asked them. Support emailed me back and told me that I must not have put it through correctly or it would've appeared in my account, and that I should do it again.

I put the same amount through again, got the same message at the end, but no email, and no debit appeared in my neteller account. I got support on live chat this time and asked them about it and was told that nothing would appear until the money appeared in my bank account, and that the second request I put through would be declined as a duplicate.

This is the first time I've ever gotten two different answers from neteller before. Can anyone with experience of doing bank transfers from them tell me who's right?