Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-07-2005, 01:26 AM

Default Re: 4 hands, 3 big slicks, 10th place

Now that I've cooled down a bit, let's try this again, constructively.

[ QUOTE ]
This i saying: " i think i played good. I got my money in with some decent hands. I busted"

[/ QUOTE ]

If I had said this, I would agree that it was a bad post. However, this was not, "every time I raise with AK pre-flop I lose! Should I limp and try and see a flop?" I felt like these were valid situations to question my line. Maybe I should've been more specific in what I was asking, but I hate to box people in:

Hand 1) Am I nuts to go all-in after my raise is smooth called on the flop on a fairly raggedy board? (I really don't think I had a choice, but maybe a check/call line on the turn?)

Hand 3) Am I nuts to re-raise all-in with TPTK when I raise pre-flop, bet out and get raised? (My thoughts were that a set would smooth call and this was a str8 draw or weaker kicker).

Hand 4) Is calling a re-raise, followed by an all-in dumb? (Yes, I think it was, but I needed chips badly.)

Probably the worst thing I did was posting the entire history and not hiding this results, therefore making it look like a bad beat post. I got lazy because I was in shock -- sorry about that.

[ QUOTE ]
What the eff do you have a problem with if someone calls is out as such?

[/ QUOTE ]

See above.