Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-05-2005, 12:52 AM

Default Is this a set-up by a slut?

I am in the checkout line at Walmart, and I am approached by a familiar girl.

She is a girl I knew from high school. I had always assumed that she has a crush on me, but was very involved with another guy. I have firsthand knowledge that she is a slut.

She starts the conversation with hello, etc, and asks me if I'm going out tonight, or if there are any parties I know of. I answer no to both questions, and she says that she needs to talk to me anyway.

We step outside, and the first thing she says is, "Me and Cody broke up." I was pretty shocked considering for the last two years these two have been joined at the hip. She continues with, "You know how a breakup is, you just wanna [censored] everything around you" and "I'm meeting someone else tonight, or else I would go home with you."

I'm pretty flabbergasted at this point, mostly due to the fact that no girl has ever come on this strong to me before, and since I don't have my phone she settles for me giving her my number.

Now you may be thinking, "Brad, wtf, this is the most pointless post ever," but you don't know why this is all so interesting. Her ex-boyfriend is a year older than me, and goes to Illinois State here in town. I go to Bradley, which is about 40 miles away. Next fall, she is going to Bradley.

I am pretty sure her boyfriend hates me very much for this, because I think he has also sensed that she has always had a crush on me. As I was giving her my phone number, I had the sneaking suspiscion that I was being set up, and that if I tried anything her boyfriend was going to majorly kick my ass.

I am sure that I am stronger than he is, however he is taller and knows martial arts. I think he could beat me up. I have no idea what to do. Should I hit it now, or wait until the fall when her boyfriend is out of sight?

She made it a point that I know that she does not cheat on boyfriends.