Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: TP TK on an unpaired rainbow flop heads up
I slowplay here sometimes. 40 51.95%
I'd never slowplay here. 37 48.05%
Voters: 77. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-03-2005, 11:12 AM

Default Should Favorite Threads be stickied?

Mat has offered to sticky the Favorite Threads list. This would be separate from the SNG FAQ that citanul taken time to put together for our benefit.

Several posters in the Favorite Threads FAQ have asked for it to be stickied.

In another thread, Citanul and Scuba just made some good points about why they would rather not sticky it.

Since I can find it easily, I have no preferences myself and see the arguments on both sides. On the one hand, the thread is easy enough to find. Making it a sticky may reward the lazy and the lurkers. That might drive away some of the better posters.

On the other hand, making it a sticky might reduce the number of repetitive threads, which might keep some of the better posters.

I'll likely update the Favorite Threads list from time to time, but think that the decision whether it should be stickied should be left to the forum.

By the way, while the poll results may be informative, I don't see this strictly as a majority vote decision. I'm more interested in the considered views of the respected posters who have contributed to this forum and keep it going as a useful resource.

The Shadow