Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Two Plus Two > Two Plus Two Internet Magazine
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-01-2005, 02:48 AM

Default Re: ONLINE POKER IS 100% RIGGED

Well, just to keep this thread needlessly going...

How about a third implication against Pacific.

Two of my close friends and I all played on Pacific for a while. When I made my first deposit, I immediately went on a winning run which lasted oh, about 2 weeks. Then it all came crashing down. So I redeposited. Again, a winning run for about 2 weeks, then it all came crashing down again. And how about one more redeposit? Same thing.

So I talked to my friends about it. They had been experiencing the same thing. Both experienced winning trends for about 2 weeks after a deposit, then couldn't hit cards until they were broke - time after time.

Only one of us at the time was what I would call a good player, but the other two of us were decent/break-even players, so you could certainly blame it on poor play.

Regardless... That patterns made us uneasy. So what did we do? Just switched sites.

Interestingly, I'm pretty sure that type of winning pattern is how a lot of addicts get hooked, i.e. a big early win or early success. So, from a business stand point, this would be ideal for an online site to do (get em hooked with a big run at first, then milk em dry - then reward those pavlonian(sp?) card players with a reward each time they redeposited).

Just thought I would throw that out into the mix. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Besides, its all moot for those of us like me who have no B&M within a 10 hour radius. So we make do, even if our BB/100 affected by -.01% just to keep the fish around.