Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-27-2005, 04:57 AM

Default Re: Im back, with a vengence

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Hi everyone, well Ive continued to play 215's and 109's on party and I encourage you all to come to whatever table I'm playing at and join me. You all think you know so much about poker and that your all soo good... well come prove it. I hope to see you all at my tables so I strike you down. You sarcastic bastards. According to you fools I suck at poker, I dont care to share my overall wins with you all but I can assure you I will defeat you.

Yes.. fu.ck you all. You say you are better. Come fu.cking prove it. I am consumed with evil

[/ QUOTE ]

What a [censored] loser.

[/ QUOTE ]

Youve posted five times on this board.. ill fu.cking kill you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you really think that because someone hasn't posted much on this site they can't spot a total tool? I knew just from your lame subject heading/gay username that you sucked at life and that your post was going to be equally as shitty. Why I even bothered to read it...I couldn't tell you. Props for sucking me into your pathetic little world for a few minutes. It's gonna be nice to get out...BTW if I had the BR I'd crush your nOOb ass. Have a nice day sweetheart.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ive made more money in the past two days then youve made in youre entire pathetic life, I will own you. Go fu.ck yourself loser.