Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-23-2005, 08:30 PM

Default My Brain AND Penis Is Confused

Ok so here's the thing.....

So I've been friend with this girl since I was 10, and I'm 19 now(that's 9 years of friendship for you math whizzes). We've never been a thing, nor have we ever messed around. We do spend a lot of time together usually and so everyone assumes that we're goin out, but it's never been that way. It's a platonic relationship. I mean, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't attracted to her; I try not to hang out with ugly girls. I have no idea about her liking me; never asked, but I mean I'm pretty sure there has to be some sort of attraction. I have a really good time when we hang out and I assume she has a good time, as well. We have a lot in common, i.e. ideals, attitudes, etc. Her family is awesome and her family loves me.

We obviously have our moments where we can't stand eachother, but we alwasy manage to forget about that [censored] and easily move on. We're the same age, but she's a year behind gradewise(I just finished sophmore year at school and she just finished freshman year). We do go to the same college, which is cool. At school we do not see each other as often as we do at home since we have our own friends and since at home we're neighbors.

She's on the field hockey down at school (back-to-back-to-back national champions, mind you) and has to go back for a couple days for a hockey game where the players are instructors of little kids and for a few more days to just hang out and party. And today she asked me if I wanted to make the 8 hour drive and go down to school with her. Obviously I'd see alot of my friends and chill with them and I'd clearly hang out with her on those nights when she wants to party since she probably won't do that during the camp.

So what am I do think of this? I've been getting this feeling from her of late that she's like "diggin" me, but I can't really tell with her as I usually can with girls I've just met.

Should I even go or will I look like her bitch? I mean, I want to see my friends down there and hang out since I won't see them for a while because I'm going abroad in the fall.

What are some other factors I need to consider in making this decision in whether to go or not?

P.S. She has good looking friends if nothing accumulates with her.

So, fellow OOTers, what do you think?