Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Topics > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-20-2005, 11:47 AM

Default Kurto the Clown

I am flattered by the fact that Kurto the Clown has become my personal stalker. Obviously he has a lot of fun replying to anything that I post; rarely ever using anything approaching a coherent thought in the posts that I had read before I initially ignored him, and in the two subsequent "second chances" that I gave him. I find it exciting, really, that he feels the need to constantly reply to anything that I post with, what I can only assume, are unflattering remarks. He consistently failed to disprove anything that I wrote. He consistently failed in his pitiful attempts at humor. He is purely, and simply (with the emphasis on simple) a troll. Not even a clever one like Dead (who apparently is out of classes for the summer and has something better to do than post on one of the most useless forums in the history of the internet).

The only motivation that I can think of for Kurto the Clown is that he fears me. But really, you have nothing to fear young man/woman. I simply am a supporter of personal freedom and responsibility. He doesn't like me (as much as he may claim to), or my "over the top for the hell of it" persona. I do support MOST of the positions that I present. However, his assertion that I am a parody is not entirely correct, though I do parody from time to time.

So, I am going to leave this forum under this name. Like a good Liberal he has used character assassination to discredit a lot of my real posts. That's fine though, he's only attacking that name. My challenge to Kurto the Clown is to point out who I am when I return under a different alias. If its really what I write that you parody, and not ME, then you should have no problem. Good luck Clown.